Delivering Results for Public Sector Agencies
Decades of providing field service and advanced software solutions in support of cost estimating libraries. PT&C’s cost engineers are skilled in the use of a variety of estimating tools, including MII and PACES, among others. Because of this experience, our team developed cloud applications with the entire construction cost lifecycle in mind. Prioritizing the development of project items, libraries, crews as assemblies, customized WBSs, and cost estimating reports.
We’re no strangers to the needs of government agencies and believe our platform can be tailored to fit teams of all sizes. Data accuracy, process efficiency, and security are our top priorities.
- 40,000+ searchable unit line items, with location-specific costs covering all 50 states
- 2,000+ expertly assembled assemblies
- Pricing for emergent, high-demand construction materials such as concrete siding, composite materials, and green building materials
- Review, modify and price individual cost components
- Accessible through our CostPro product!
- Please contact our team if you’re interested in our upcoming API
Cost Estimating Software
- Access your estimates and collaborate with your team from anywhere
- Project oversight and reporting
- Collaborate and co-edit with your team in real-time
- Save time by importing existing cost or estimates from Microsoft Excel or MII
- Link and store your estimate-supporting documents within your estimates
- Easily access historical estimates
+Bundle includes CostBook
Comprehensive cost estimating platform for estimators and collaborative teams. Designed to improve the quality of designs and estimates. Our intuitive user interface will help you do your job better, faster, and with less rework required.Start Trial
Public Sector Construction Cost Data, Software & Service
Founded in 1982, we employ experienced, qualified, and credentialed staff of nearly 150 employees. PT&C’s technology team delivers content and data management systems, customer relationship management tools, and software solutions for federal and enterprise clients.
In parallel with the development of our construction solutions, we have team of full-time professionals providing program and project-based consulting support on six continents. Our collective certifications include Certified Cost Professional, Certified Construction Manager, Project Management Professional, Certified Estimating Professional, Certified Cost Estimator/Analyst and Earned Value Professional. Currently, PT&C holds an active Secret Facility clearance.